Wedding Photography Grant Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Applications must be completed; incomplete applications will be considered void, and will not be considered.
- Application does not guarantee that you will be the recipient. One award per year will be presented.
- Applications do not carry over from year to year; you must re-apply.
- Recipients must claim their award within one week of notification, or the award will be presented to the first runner up, and so on, until someone claims the award.
- The recipient will be notified via email on March 1, 2018 for the 2018 selection.
- Recipient's wedding must take place within 366 days of the award of the grant, or they will lose the grant.
- Weddings must take place within 2 hours' drive of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- The grant has no monetary value, and cannot be exchanged for money.
- The grant is non-transferrable, meaning that you cannot apply for the award and give it to someone else.
- The recipient will be selected by committee.
- Preference will be given to those employed as Teachers, Police Officers/Sheriff's Deputies, Firefighters, EMTs/Paramedics, and Military Personnel including those serving in the National Guard.
- Preference will be given to those who have earned the Girl Scout Gold Award or achieved the rank of Eagle Scout.
- Recipients are responsible for payment of any products or services requested of Nicole Bradshaw Photography beyond those included in the award.
- Recipients are subject to terms and conditions outlined in Nicole Bradshaw Photography's Wedding and Portrait contracts.
- Recipients must sign Model Releases for Nicole Bradshaw Photography.
- Offer null and void where prohibited.
To Apply, Click Here
To go to the Grant Information Page, Click Here
To Read About the Selection Committee, Click Here